Infertility on the Rise
50% of infertility cases are due to male infertility. Artron's Sperm OK is a rapid and convenient home-use male fertility test designed to indicate sperm concentration in human semen. It provides a visual and quantitative result that is both easy to understand and read. Easily use it within the comfort of your own home, without having to take a trip to the doctor's office!
Our Sperm OK test is reliable, affordable, and easy to use. Please click the link below to view our Instructions for Use and see for yourself just how easy it is!
Artron's Sperm OK test provides results that are fast, accurate and easy to interpret:
A pink colored line appears only at the control region (C), indicating a negative result (the sperm count is below the 15 million sperm per milliliter threshold, and further testing by your physician might be warranted.
A clear pink control line (C) and a detectable test line (T) appear, indicating a positive result (the sperm count is above 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen).
No visible line appears at the control region (C). Repeat with a new test device. If the test still fails, please contact the distributor with the test kit lot number.
Infertility is a growing problem among couples who are trying to conceive but failing to do so. The following tips are to help in creating a healthy lifestyle and increasing sperm count:
1) Eating a healthy diet with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and less junk food.
2) Avoid smoking and spending time in areas with second-hand smoke.
3) Avoid the consumption of alcohol.
4) Exercise regularly (but not excessively) in order to keep a healthy body weight and relieve stress and anxiety.
5) Heat, sitting for long periods of time, and tight clothing can suppress sperm production. Keep moving and wear loose clothing to prevent constriction of the testes.
6) Communicate with your partner to see when she is ovulating to increase your chances of conceiving.